2012年5月31日星期四

My pet~ Susu...

On the 7th of March 2012, I received a guinea pig as my birthday present.
Frankly, I didn't have much excitement but more of my emotions are contained with anxiety and worries.
Why? If anyone who heard about my history, actually I am super failure in keeping a pet.
I actually refused to keep any pet after things happened continuously in my past.
I hate to see pets died and my heart is like tear into pieces. I can't stand this pain.
Since this is a pet from my friend and being an educated being, I decided to keep it but not putting in a lot of care and concern.
This doesn't mean that I abuse this little pet. I still feed it and bought shampoo, dry corn... for it.

In the past few days, it started to reject food and water.
I'm so worry about it and I washed the cage thoroughly so that all the little insects got lost from it.
Unfortunately, I think it got sick but I really can't afford to bring it to any of the veterinary.
I felt so sorry for it. I really felt myself damn useless.
I knew I couldn't take care of a pet if I can't really take care of myself.

I hate this kind of feeling because once again I killed a pet~
I will never ever keep a pet if I can't afford to give it the best treatment.
I hope that this will never ever happen again.
I love pet and I wish to treat them as part of my life.
I can't accept an animal actually die in front of me.
PLEASE~ Never ever let me have this feeling anymore~
I felt guilty and unforgivable right now... T.T

没有评论: