2010年3月3日星期三

BAD DAy~

Today feel moody~
I am really unhappy with someone...
Everyone is going to exam, not only you!
Why must other of us complete the other things?
Whereas you can continue to study?!
I really feel angry~ Besides that, you are the more important pose...
What am I actually was?!
I don't know...

Exam coming... I feel confused with everything!
Looks like I don't know anything~
People around me are so "pro"... I can feel the pressure easily~
I'm afraid to get bad results like last year...
I got to put more effort!
May GOD continue to bless me, provide me the wisdom to do better!

Hope that everything may be fine and well~
After exam, I am going to busy for my competition again~
Everything will come one by one... 
Therefore, I got to keep myself healthy and strong
so that I can do more things and not left behind by anyone!

KEEP it UP~! ^^

7 条评论:

Zhi Xin 说...

别管什么身份,尽力把自己做到最好就好。
ALL THE WAY!!!

Unknown 说...

Thanks for your comment...
When are you coming back to visit us again?
Miss you...
福联青也要开打了~记得要回来哦~

livern 说...

gambateh.

匿名 说...

gambateh^^

queenzy

Zhi Xin 说...

今年比较忙一点,不确定什么时候回。福联青日期?

GiovanN 【McKey G】 说...

fu lian qing gambateh 2gtr!

--Zuoying-- 说...

Gambateh>>_<<